What we do on our part
- Thorough hand and forearm washing occur immediately before and immediately following each session.
- After each session, all table linens and towels are removed and sent to the laundry.
- During this particular time, door handles and other surfaces that receive regular contact will be disinfected daily.
- Staff’s temperature is monitored daily before their shift starts
- All staff are fully vaccinated and masked at work.
What we ask our customers to do to protect one another
- If you are feeling unwell, with a fever or other flu-like symptoms, please stay home and rest and postpone your visit until you are fully recovered.
- Your temperature will be checked, and your hands will be sanitized before the session starts.
- Please wear a mask during the session.
- No group of more than 5.
We are going to a seven day a week 10:00AM to 9:00PM schedule for your convenience. We hope you reward us for our long hours by coming in and saying, “Hello”.
Effective immediately we have a new owner and management team offering all the same services as before and adding Aromatherapy as well.
Effective immediately we are slashing all our prices to make it easy for you to use our foot reflexology and/or body acupressure work sessions. Check out these unbelievable prices!!
Buy multiple gift cards and save money! Buy 10 and get 2 FREE. See our Specials and Coupons page for details.
Notice we have added body work to our foot reflexology and we expect it to be every bit as popular.
Our prices are now updated and include prices for Foot Reflexology visits, Body Work visits, and combinations of both.
Our Saugus location is now open. We are located in Augustine’s Plaza, 124J Broadway, Saugus, MA. That is on Route 1 North.
We have our new location in Saugus on our Website.